Assists injured workers to return to work as soon as safely possible after injury. They also assist their employer meet their return to work obligations.
- Assist injured workers to remain at or return to work while they recover from a work-related injury
- Plan the worker's return to work if they require time away from work to recover and make decisions to progress their return
- Consult with the injured worker, their treating health practitioner, occupational rehabilitation provider, and the worker's representative, if the worker has one
- Monitor the progress of an injured worker's recovery.
- Take steps to prevent a recurrence or aggravation of the injury
- Help resolve any issues or disputes related to return to work
- Must be credentialed with one of the following licenses: CRC, CDMS, CRRN, CVE, COHN, CCM
- Must be an Ohio BWC Certified Provider
- Individual malpractice insurance
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation and willing to travel
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Cultivate relationships with clients and prospects
- Contribute toward program and department expansions
- Personal ongoing development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills