A New Take on Light Duty
December 9th, 10a-11a
Join us for an overview of Modified Duty offsite.
- Work from home MDOS options
- Non-profit light duty options
- Solutions provided to employers.
Develop Your Transitional Work Program for Free With BWC Grant Money. January 14, 10-11a
Join us for a webinar outlining the BWC recently allocated to 100% cover the development of a transitional work program (TWP). A formal return-to-work plan has proven to speed up the process of getting injured employees back to work - either in their original job or a temporary work assignment. Topics will include:
- BWC Requirements
- Benefits & Details
- Process of Development
- Additional Savings Opportunities
Managing COVID work/comp claims (and other updates) January 20th, 10a-11a
Ohio BWC updates and information on COVID-19 claims.
- OBWC recent news and updates
- Claim process start to finish
- How COVID and infectious diseases impact work comp.
- Who does the burden of proof fall on to determine if COVID is compensable?
FMLA Update February 16, 10a-11a
Family Medical Leave Act usage and abuse is at an all time high, what can be done:
- What's New
- Tracking Strategies
- Role of the employer
- Protecting liability
Updates on Unemployment
March 4, 10a-11a
Join our Unemployment experts to discuss national scams that will raise your rates:
- Tax savings opportunities
- Claim management strategies
- Common Rating
- Voluntary Contribution