Stop the Bleed and Hands On CPR
July 21, 10a-11a EST
Build national resilience and learn life-saving bleeding control techniques to aid individuals in a variety of situations.
Basic tools and information on the simple steps they can take in an emergency situation to stop life threatening bleeding can save lives
Navigating a Successful Return to Work
July 28, 10a-11a EST
- How to Manage Your Fear, Stress, and Anxiety
- Understanding the Impact of Workplace Change
- Overcoming Barriers to Good Mental Health
- Incorporating Strategies for Self-Care
Navigating the Complicated Web of ADA/FMLA and Job Performance
August 10, 10a-11a EST
We will cover the often complex overlap of employer responsibilities regarding absenteeism, reasonable accommodations, and job performance under ADA and FMLA.
How Investigations Can Help You
August 18, 10a-11a EST
- Join special guest, Jim Anderson, from Infoquest as he discusses the importance of investigations and how it can help you.
- Real life success stories in closing down claims.
How employers are reducing healthcare costs 15-30%; An Intro to Reference Based Pricing (RBP)
August 25, 10a-11a EST
Special host Chris Schubart, MBA, Sr. Director Imagine Health/ELAP Services
How RBP can help self-funded employers take back control of their healthcare costs.