Defensive Driving & Road Safety - Tuesday Nov. 10, 10a EST
The defensive driving & road safety webinar will make employees aware of the importance of defensive driving, and its relationship to the proper operation of a vehicle. Training on how to reduce collisions will also be provided.
Building a Safety Culture - Tuesday Dec. 8 - 10a EST
This webinar focuses on the strategies and benefits of improving Safety Culture, our goal is to help you develop a work environment where
- Employees are motivated about Safety because they feel it is important to them
- Employees feel empowered to address safety issues
- Competent, confident and concerned
- Employees understand that Safety is just as important as Production, Quality and Cost
- There is no easy road to achieving Safety Culture, but consistent application of the principles of this course will move your company in the right direction.
Managing Contractor Safety - Tuesday Jan. 12, 10a EST
This webinar provides an overview for a management system which can minimizes the risk to workers and reduce liability, we will discuss
• OSHA’s multi-employer worksite policy
• Liability associated with contractor
• Contractor Pre-Qualification
• Client and Contractor responsibilities
• Hazard recognition, communication and planning in the multi-employer work environment
How to Meet OSHA Recordkeeping & Reporting Standards - Tuesday Feb. 9, 10am EST
This webinar provides an overview regarding the OSHA requirements for recording (and sometimes reporting) work related injuries
• Recording criteria.
• Determination of work-relatedness
• Determination of new cases
• General recording criteria
How to Conduct Effective Safety Training - Tuesday March 9, 10a EST
This webinar provides an overview for methods and techniques to take your safety training program to the next level
• Training Needs Assessment – What do your employees really need to know?
• Effective training techniques – avoid death by Powerpoint while improving retention and motivation
• Training records and calendars – Avoid stress by having a well thought through plan
Safety Hazards in the Workplace - Tuesday April 13, 10a EST
Injuries and illnesses in the workplace are costing businesses billions of dollars and at the same time loss of productivity and profits. This webinar will discuss :
• The hidden costs of workplace accidents and injured employees
• Best practices for improving a company’s safety record
• Use of risk management and job safety analysis to eliminate safety and health hazards thus increasing profitability
• How to handle safety risk takers
Investigating Workplace Accidents - Tuesday May 11, 10a EST
This Accident Investigation Webinar covers an introduction to basic accident investigation procedures and defines accident analysis techniques. Course topics include job hazard analysis, reasons for conducting accident investigations, employer responsibilities related to workplace accident investigations, and an accident investigation procedure. This class is targeted to employers, managers, employees or employee representatives who are involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations. Upon workshop completion attendees will have the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident investigation at the workplace and prevent future recurrences
OSHA Workplace Inspections: What to Know - Tuesday June 15, 10a EST
If OSHA knocked on your company's door, would you be ready? Do you know what might put you at increased risk for an inspection? Do you know what to expect during an inspection? And after? Join us during this webinar to get answers to your questions on the OSHA inspection process.
- What goes on during inspection
- What OSHA inspectors look for
- What your rights are as an employer
- How to get fines reduced