Building a Safety Culture - Tuesday August 29 10am
- Are motivated about Safety because they feel it is important to them
- Feel empowered to address safety issues
- Are competent, confident and concerned
- Understand that Safety is just as important as Production, Quality, and Cost
How to Conduct Effective Safety Training - Tuesday September 26 10am
This 2-hour Green Year Webinar training provides an overview for methods and techniques to take your safety training program to the next level.
• Training Needs Assessment – What do your employees really need to know?
• Effective training techniques – Avoid death by PowerPoint while improving retention and motivation
• Training records and calendars – Avoid stress by having a well thought through plan
OSHA Workplace Inspections: What to Know - Tuesday October 24
- What goes on during inspection
- What OSHA inspectors look for
- What your rights are as an employer
- How to get fines reduced
How to Meet Recordkeeping Requirements - Tuesday November 28 10am
Recognizing Hazards: How Your Eyes Can Save You Money - Tuesday January 30 10am
Contractor Safety Management - Tuesday February 27 10am
Investigating Workplace Accidents - Tuesday March 26 10am
Reducing Risk Through the Hierarchy of Controls - Tuesday April 30 10am
Workplace Ergonomics - Tuesday May 21 10am
Heat Stress and Prevention - Tuesday June 11 10am
This webinar will cover how to reduce indoor and outdoor heat exposure risk, prevent heat stress and mitigate worker fatigue.