Modified Duty Off-Site
Ascent's Modified Duty Off-site program provides options to employers who are unable to accommodate temporary light duty restrictions for their employees. Ascent partners with nonprofit organizations who have agreed to accept injured employees during their recovery process. This promotes healing and allows the employer to give back to the community.
Official Disability Guidelines
Ascent utilizes the nationally recognized Official Disability Guidelines (ODG) to benchmark and identify unnecessary disability. We work as part of your team to deliver positive RTW outcomes.
- Placements with thousands of Nationally Recognized Organizations
- 99% Successful Placements
- Timely Placements
- 75% of placements secured in two business days
- 47: Average Number of Days Employees Are Placed at Nonprofit
- Ongoing case management services included in placement
- Reduce Indemnity Costs
- Reduce Medical Costs
- Reduce OSHA Recordable Lost Days
- Reduce Litigation